Update: JSN Sun Framework v.2.2.3 is ready with many improvements
Good day to all JoomlaShine lovers,
Following the update of JSN PowerAdmin 1.0.1, today, the latest version of JSN Sun Framework: 2.2.3 is officially released. It included some minor but useful improvements as well as making the framework more stable.
The improvements and bugs fixed are listed as below:
- XING and Vimeo are now included in social icon element
- Reduce the total number of SQL query made by Sun Framework at front-end
- Implement 404 page and add file custom CSS
- Implement meta description for the article
- Update override of component latest email
- Implement the option box layout
* Bugs fixed:
- The system tab of the template manager on this site doesn't work
- Hyperlinks are displayed with no spaces
- Mobile tags don't work
- Option padding with value '0' doesn't work
- Style in JCE of Branding Content doesn't work
- Error in selecting content type when submitting an article on the frontend
Let’s closely look at some improvements in detail:
XING and Vimeo are now included in social icon feature
A small but useful update to JoomlaShine template’s user in all over Germany that XING is included in social icon feature as well as the famous video sharing platform: Vimeo
Reduce the total number of SQL query made by Sun Framework at front-end
By this improvement, JSN Sun Framework now loads faster and smother.
Implement 404 page and add file custom CSS
Now you can freely add custom CSS from backend for 404 page.
Implement meta description for the article
The meta description of an article now is rending directly from your menu and article’s mega description setting (Joomla Default). No longer automatically come from the article itself as it may cause some display problem.
As always striking for the most quality product as possible, we really appreciate any of your feedback for JoomlaShine’s templates and extensions. So, please feel free to connect us via live chat or forum if you have any problem.
Again, thank you for your endless support.